Please Read First
Thank you for your interest in StayInHome Healthcare Services
StayInHome Healthcare Services provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy Caregivers.
We receive many inquiries each day from people who are interested in qualifying to be on our first-rate care provider team.
To be considered as a team member with StayInHome Healthcare Services, the following must be met:
1. Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry.
2. A dependable vehicle properly insured.
3. Valid State driver’s license.
4. You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
1. Recent copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
2. Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months).
3. Background check completed.
4. Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
5. Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.